Thursday 25 February 2010

Are we sitting comfortably?

Then I'll guess I'll begin.

I've been meaning to start a blog for a very long time, and have recently started caring enough about all the information, factoids, links, pictures and #hashtags that I find throughout the web, that it may turn out to be worthwhile to collect them all in some central location.

We can also expect some random musings on the state of the world, namely upcoming technology, social networking trends, and scientific breakthroughs that I find of interest.

A list of some sites/ feeds I frequent:

TechCrunch
Ars Technica
The Register
BBC Click
Slashdot
DesktopLinux.com
TEDTalks
HAK5
cnet .... and many numerous others.


Also hundreds of webcomics/videos: Dilbert, Penny Arcade, XKCD, Geek and Poke, Abstruse Goose, Zero Punctuation... and others I'm sure I'll link to.

No comments:

Post a Comment